Take your soldering iron, as it’s time to solder a few components. We will now solder the low-voltage through-hole components.
- Solder switch S1 and set it to the 0 position.
- Solder connector J1
- Solder the +5V/-5V DC/DC converter DCDC1
- Solder the +3.3V DC/DC converter DCDC2
- Solder inductor L1, cut the excess leads with pliers.
- solder 2-pin header J10
- Put a jumper on header J10
That’s it, you are done with the low-voltage through-hole components!
Once the low-voltage components are in place, it is time to run a few tests and perform the initial configuration.