The release of hvps-x means the end of development and support for the original SHVPS described on this page. The files and instructions remain accessible, but we won’t provide upgrades or support. The reason for stopping support is that we don’t have any SHVPS left to work on, nor any LabVIEW license to work on the user interface. If you want to assemble a high voltage power supply, we recommend our new hvps-x.
- HVPS drivers: what you need to install to establish communication between a HVPS and computer.
- LabVIEW User interface: User manual of the LabVIEW GUI that gives access to most of the HVPS’ functions.
- Python User interface: A Python version of the user interface, that is much lighter and runs on many platforms, including Raspberry Pi!
- HVPS configuration and calibration: How to configure and calibrate the HVPS once you have finished the assembly.
- Direct communication with the HVPS: How to communicate with the boards without using the GUI